- Date:Dec. 6, 2021 to Dec. 10, 2021
- Lieu:San Diego
The Data Governance & Information Quality Conference (DGIQ) is the world’s most comprehensive event dedicated entirely to these topics.
Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced data professional, this conference offers informative sessions and tutorials for all levels of experience. As an attendee, you can choose from several tutorials and workshops, two-day seminars, and dozens of general conference sessions. Alongside the educational sessions, DGIQ offers an abundance of networking opportunities, and the exhibits are a great way to explore new tools and services.
This year's event will be presented in person in San Diego on December 6-10.
Use promo code QUEST10 for 10% off registration.
San Diego, CA
December 6-10, 2021
Exhibits Open: December 7-8, 2021
Ce que vous apprendrez
- New and innovative approaches to Data Governance
- Data Governance communications
- Selling Data Governance
- Post-implementation issues – pitfalls to avoid
- Data Stewardship
- Data catalog
- Privacy, regulations, and compliance
- Practical solutions for Data Quality improvement
- Information quality environment and culture
- Metadata Governance
- Risk management
- Governing data in the Cloud
- Data ethics
- Data Literacy
Industry experts will share their knowledge on all things Data Governance & Information Quality.