- Date:Jun. 1, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
- Location:New York
The New York CDAO Executive Summit hosted by Evanta, a Gartner Company
Get together with New York’s top CDAOs to tackle shared business challenges and critical priorities facing your role today. Participate in this one-day, local program with peer-driven topics and interactive discussions with your true C-level peers.
Attend the Quest Session: Assessing the Maturity of Your Data Program
Gartner reports that 80% of organizations seeking to scale their digital business will fail without a modern approach to governance. As a data and analytics leader seeking to mature your governance framework, you must not only address technical challenges but also issues of trust, risk and ethics. Learn from your peers about what has, and what has not, worked for them and leave with a framework to help guide the assessment of your program’s maturity.
What you will learn
Join this session to discuss:
- Current trends from your peers
- How peers are reshaping and driving value from their data
- Steps for outlining a path that ensures the scalability of your governance framework
More information about the event and agenda.
- As a data and analytics leader find out how you can mature your data program in this webcast
- Learn best practices from data and analytics leaders making the move towards active metadata management in this analyst report
- Discover how Enexis Groep is unlocking the real-world value of their data through data management in this webcast