- Recorded Date:Jul. 12, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Data modeling is a key facet of data management, and understanding the strengths and purposes of each of the three data modeling types will provide you with a more robust analyst toolkit.
In this webcast, Peter Aiken, an acknowledged Data Management (DM) authority, explores each modeling type to equip you with the knowledge you need to transform data sources into graphical models to document, compare, standardize and enrich their structure and metadata. He covers:
- The key roles that data models play
- How to know when to use conceptual, logical or physical data models
- The rigor of the round-trip data reengineering analyses
- Applying appropriate use of each data modeling type