- Recorded Date:Apr. 26, 2022
- Event:On Demand
erwin Data Modeler by Quest is the industry’s leading data modeling tool and has been trusted by banking, insurance, healthcare and technology leaders in Ireland and the UK for 30 years.
Our Data Modeler solution is used to find, visualize, design, deploy and standardize high-quality enterprise data assets.
Discover and document any data from anywhere for consistency, clarity and artifact reuse across large-scale data integration, master data management, metadata management, Big Data, business intelligence and analytics initiatives – all while supporting data governance and intelligence efforts.
The latest release also leads the way with DevOps GitHub integration and NoSQL DBMS connectivity.
In this webcast, we’ll review and demo erwin Data Modeler and all the powerful features and enhancements it has to offer.
We'll be highlighting how to:
- Find, visualize, design, deploy and standardize high-quality enterprise data assets
- Discover and document any data from anywhere – all while supporting data governance and intelligence efforts
- Implement DevOps GitHub integration – developers and DBAs can now simultaneously access data models instantly, eliminating dependence on data modeling teams to send DDLs
- Access the most NoSQL DBMS connections, including Mongo DB, Cassandra, JSON, AVRO, as well as Databricks, Google Big Query, Neo4j and more
- Use the Oracle View enhancement and DM scheduler enhancements for reverse engineering
- And more….