- Recorded Date:Aug. 18, 2022
- Event:On Demand
In this Real-World Data Governance webcast, Bob Seiner, President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com), shares his experience relating Data Governance to Data Literacy efforts.
Data Governance is sometimes directly responsible for the discipline of Data Literacy. Is this best practice, or is it incorrect? This webcast examines the relationship between the disciplines as well as the impact of Data Governance on Data Literacy.
The topics of this webcast include:
- Defining the relationship between Data Governance and Data Literacy
- Ways Data Governance can enable Data Literacy
- Appropriate ownership of Data Literacy
- Including governance as a Data Literacy topic
- Direct impact of Data Governance on Data Literacy