- Recorded Date:May 12, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Is your organization still grappling with data governance priorities, strategies and technologies? And are your data management and governance processes still manual and dependent on IT resources?
If so, you’ll want to watch this on-demand webcast where Danny Sandwell and Sam Benedict discuss the erwin Data Intelligence Suite by Quest and how you can use it to:
- Harvest metadata from the widest variety of data sources
- Map data sets from source to target, including BI reports and major ETL/ELT environments
- Document end-to-end data lineage down to the column level
- Define data assets, publish approved standards and flag certain information (e.g., PII)
- Provide role-based, self-service so stakeholders can find data assets and understand them within a business context
From regulatory compliance to overall decision-making, erwin Data Intelligence is the smartest way to get a handle on your data assets and produce greater value with them. Watch this on-demand webcast to make sure your IT and business stakeholders have access to the information they need to do what they need to do.