- Date:Dec. 7, 2021
- Time: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
We are eager to announce EDM Council's DataVision 2021 Virtual Conference. This global conference series (previously called the EDM Council “Member Briefings") has evolved tremendously over the past few years, exploring critical data management topics and bringing forth expert perspectives on today’s key issues and opportunities. DataVision 2021 is FREE to attend for members, prospective members, guests and all data management professionals.
The role of data remains ever important. Each one of us – as producers, stewards and/or consumers of data – has a responsibility to instill best data management practices and ensure that data is useful, truthful and accessible.
Join us for our annual DataVision 2021 series. This event series is online and timed for our members and non-members alike to attend from major global regions.
What you will learn
Our abbreviated virtual event agendas will include enlightening discussions of the latest trends, best practices and future directions in data management.
- Recent developments in Cloud Data Management global work group for accelerating your cloud journey
- Analytics Best practices, data governance, and regulatory data management
- Responsible AI, Analytics and Data – growing challenges in responsible use of data and unbiased analytics
- ESG Data Management - best practices in the identification, collection and use of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) data
- Graph for Digital Transformation, Artificial intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Data Management and Data Science Training & Certification programs available – live virtual or self-paced
- The future vision for data management
- EDM Council’s next generation of services, tools and networking opportunities for members – and updates from the Women in Data Management group
Hear and engage with leading Regional and Global CDO’s and Data /Analytics Leaders.